Scientific Practical Leadership SPL
Leading a team is always a challenge especially when it comes to critical situations. A good leader should not only reflect on the challenges that lie ahead of his/her team or company but also on the strengths and weaknesses of the team members he/she needs to collaborate with in order to cope with these challenges. But how can you as a leader make sure you approach and lead individuals based on their preferences and personalities?
In this leadership program we explore a personality-oriented leadership style and learn how to achieve better results with a team when taking the personal preferences, desires and motivations of the respective team members into account.
Duration: 3 Days
Who should attend?
Leaders, managers and consultants
- to competently communicate in any kind of situation
- to recognize different personalities
to achieve concrete results based on the individual strengths and weaknesses of the respective team and its members.
Participants learn how to treat team members according to their personality and personal requirements. They get to know the most efficient communication techniques (CA® model) and gain confidence in dealing with people whom they are not naturally in tune with. They will be accredited for the e-stimate® personality analysis tool and the Global Leadership Program from crossculture academy and Steinbeis University Berlin.
- My personality/ my leadership style
- Leading with the # one tool from Denmark "e-stimate®"
- Typologies of personalities
- The Communication Analysis model CA® (based on Harvard)
- How to deal with different types of team members
- How to deal with objections and complaints
- My leadership strategy
- Global Leadership Program from Globiana and Steinbeis University Berlin: managing you challenges in three steps
- Future Capital – reflecting on your challenges
- Intellectual Capital – 360º-evaluation and live coaching
- Social and organizational Capital – effective acquirement of knowledge
$1870.00 Price per person for 3 days incl. one e-stimate® Personality Profile
As special offer 5-9 November 2017 in combination with a cruise and full pension $ 2’825.00 including the accreditation of the tools use e-stimate® and Global Leadership from Steinbeis University Berlin.