– Awareness for the own behaviour in technical consultation
– Familiarisation with the IDAR® communication strategy when negotiating with clients (the client dialogue as a means of establishing and sustaining confidence)
– Up to date employment of argumentation and presentation
– Professional handling of objections and complaints
Advantages of the IDAR® consulting model
The course represents the successful consul/ng model in five steps, from the facts to the final solution.
1. Seeking information / facts
2. Seeking difficulties / mapping problems
3. Advantage statement / Drawing possible solutions
4. Seeking requirements and expectations / pinning down the extent of the solution
5. Benefit statement / delivering the solution that responds directly to the customer’s needs and requirements.