– Awareness for the own behaviour in technical consultation
– Familiarisation with the IDAR® communication strategy when negotiating with clients (the client dialogue as a means of establishing and sustaining confidence)
– Up to date employment of argumentation and presentation
– Professional handling of objections and complaints
Advantages of the IDAR® consulting model
The course represents the successful consul/ng model in five steps, from the facts to the final solution.
1. Seeking information / facts
2. Seeking difficulties / mapping problems
3. Advantage statement / Drawing possible solutions
4. Seeking requirements and expectations / pinning down the extent of the solution
5. Benefit statement / delivering the solution that responds directly to the customer’s needs and requirements.
I participated at a Siegel HR Negotiation Skills training of 3 days, and I have to simply say IT WORKS!
This means when I prepare according to this negotiation planner, you go into a negotiation and and are very target oriented , all goals you have set will be met.
Interestingly the other party has also the feeling that: ”this was a good negotiation, I have also won something, etc etc…”
The nice part is that always after it worked for me, I go out of the building, out of the negotiation take my mobile and I call Ronald Meier saying: “look it worked again!!!”
Owner at Wagner Visuell