or line managers in sales-oriented departments who:
- qualify for the in-company coaching “on-the-job” and / or the sales training
- want to optimise their own coaching strategies
- want to recognise coaching tasks and their application in training units
Duration: 1 – 2 Days
Participants: 8 – 12
Contact us for more information
Who should attend?
Line managers in sales-oriented functions who are responsible for “on-the-job” coaching and/or sales skills development of the sales teams.
Sales Managers who want to get the best out of the sales teams and improve conversion rates. This course will ensure your targets are met.
Participants recognise their own coaching and sales strategies. They optimise coaching tasks and their application in training units. They master the basic theoretical principles of selling.
Through our structured approach in this training you will learn:
- The importance and the techniques of coaching
- The role of practical coaching tasks
- The connection between the learning climate and the learning success
- How to make a sales call
- The rules of feedback and their correct application
Practical training of coaching assignments with personal feedback and identification of the strategic focus / key learning points
Experienced Siegel trainers will assist you to assimilate the essentials of how to become a Coach, via practical examples, audio / visual media and case studies. This mixture of theoretical and practical training will ensure you leave the course with lasting valuable techniques that will help your sales teams exceed their targets.